Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cups
- 2 pkg tofu, reduced-fat firm silken (12.3oz each)
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp. Frangelico (hazelnut flavored liqueur)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 18 chocolate graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 9 tbsp. whipped topping, fat-free
- 3 tbsp. hazelnuts, chopped & toasted
Place the mousse ingredients in a food processor for about 20 seconds or until smooth.
In a small microwave-safe bowl melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute & stir until smooth. Add melted chocolate & tofu mixture to your food processor mixing until smooth. Transfer mousse to a small-medium bowl; cover & let chill for at least 2 hours.
Layer individual cups (9 total) with 1/3 cup mousse mixture, graham crackers, top with 1 tbsp. fat-free chipped topping & sprinkle with 1 tsp. hazelnuts.
Serves 9 ~ Prep time 20 Minutes ~ Set time 2 hours